Air Conditioning, Power Steering, CD Player, MP3 Player, Central Locking, Airbag, Sunroof, Always Garaged, Alarm, Parking Assistant, Power Windows, Grille Guard, Side Steps
No known defects
Car has only had one previous owner who maintained it with the dealership.
After purchase I have done multiple upgrades, all details as far as I recall listed in additional information section.
FJD $55,000.00 (VEP)
Vehicle is a hzj105r GX model (105 series) Landcruiser with a no-nonsense 1hz engine and manual transmission. This is the model with front live axles as opposed to the 100 series with independent front suspension.
This is the last of the tough full sized Landcruiser before Toyota went soft with the Landcruiser line-up. Yes the 70series is still as tough as they come but lack creature comforts of a 105 such as coil sprung suspension and adequate cabin space
The cruiser has factory front, centre and rear diff lockers which are sought after by off-road enthusiasts.
Also has dual fuel tanks for long range travels.
The Vehicle has had a full respray including undercarriage. Bullbar and sidesteps have been sprayed with raptor coating.
- Has had new injectors by Diesel Services in Manoca Nausori;
- Engine had been compression tested and all 6cylinders are around spec of new 1hz engine, can be tested independently at buyers cost if so desired at a reputable workshop;
- Servicing during my ownership was only done by Diesel Services and Penrite lubes used;
- Terrain Tamer Heavy Duty Clutch kit with new Terrain Tamer Heavy Duty Master and Slave cylinders;
- Genuine red Toyota coolant;
- New Terrain Tamer clutch fan hub upgrade;
- Terrain Tamer heavy duty thermostat;
- Dobinsons 2.5inch lift coil springs;
- Dobinsons twin-tube 4inch lift shock-absorbers for proper articulation of wheels;
- Dobinsons foam cell steering Damper;
- 3.5 degrees castor correction bushings;
- Full set of Terrain Tamer Smart Poly bushings replaced all bushings in vehicle, will also give a full set of Dobinsons Poly bushings with vehicle as spares;
- Terrain Tamer Heavy Duty Swivel Hub rebuild kit used to do swivel hub service;
- All new mountings from Terrain Tamer
- All 4 power window motors replaced (usual landcruiser niggle);
- Winch compatible bullbar mounted on factory support for Airbag compatibility;
- Kings 7inch LED spot lights on ARB 40amp harness;
- 22inch 4row LED spot/flood combo barlight on 40amp marine harness;
- All 3 diff locker actuator motors serviced;
- 16x10inch negative 32 offset kings terra steel wheels; will give a set of zero offset 16x8 wheels as spares;
- 5 x new 305/70r16 M/T tyres (spare is same size);
- Heavy duty LED bulb on low beam;
- Facelift model tail-lights;
- DVD player with Bluetooth, mirror link and reverse camera; have also upgraded to Rockford fosgate 6.5inch speakers;
- New n70z battery;
- Has factory fridge in centre console
- Part-time conversion kit with solid gear and manual hubs from Marks Adapters, Australia.
There are many small details which I may have missed out as a lot has been done on the vehicle.
Have proper LTA exemptions for additional fittings.
Properly researched and done upgrades, despite bigger tires and lift, vehicle does not float around nor has associated "death wobble" some 4wds have. Most newer 4wds won't be able to keep up in rough terrains.
Was built as a hobby offroad excursion vehicle and has taken me whole load of places.
Vehicle does not suffer from any dashboard or seat rattles which most Landcruisers of it's age suffer from.
I have put on a set of faux leather seat covers so that it is easy to clean.
Great vehicle for any explorer, setup in a way that it could even tour the harsh Australian outback let alone our milder Fijian terrains.
I would trust my life with this cruiser, however as with all things, I now have another project to move onto so this beast of a vehicle is up for grabs.
Will only sell for the right money and to a similar minded enthusiast, tyre-kickers please lay off.
I can avail vehicle for through inspection at any reputable workshop if interested parties want to have vehicle properly checked.
Must see, hard to find a neater example. You will likely find cheaper ones but none like this one.
Contact ***1216 if genuinely keen.
Prefer CASH buyers, had taken vehicle off the market for someone who was unable to secure a loan. Both buyer and sellers time is important!
Pay a deposit and I can take you to Monasavu for test drive to see how good vehicle is.
Please log in to view phone numbers. Memberships are free of charge.
- K. from Suva
- Phone: 941****
Please log in to view full phone number.
Send Message to Seller
Please log in before writing a message to the user.